Minecraft 1.19.31 is an official release in which Mojang studio staff tried to fix all the bugs that were discovered by the players in the process of studying the previous release. The list of bug fixes is not that extensive, but it improves the overall optimization of the game.
- In the game options, you can additionally configure the hero control format;
- The causes of periodic crashes from the game have been eliminated;
- Fixed textures of incorrectly displayed pixels;
- Improved mini inventory call button;
- Online server users no longer fall under the obsidian platform when passing through the End Gate.